Thursday, January 9, 2014

Book tour about to launch!!!!! Oh Happy days!

Alright!  NEWSSSSSS!  Press releases have been released!!!  My book tour is scheduled to launch the end of February!  The Key to Her Heart will get the attention it deserves!  HOOORRRAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!  Yes, I am sorta jazzed. 'Sorta' being a mass understatement! Could you tell?  Finally (rubbing my hands together in glee!) people will get to know my story!  I'll keep you updated on all the places I'll be in case you want to come visit!  Oh my goodness I'm sooooo excited! What a wonderful way to start the New Year!  Here is me-- just a little stoked holding The Key to Her Heart in my library-- my favorite room in the house!
I love books!  I love writing them, and reading them, and people who also write them, and studying them.  It's just a book thing, but I really love to share them!  Even more I love sharing my book!!!!  Oh my goodness!  Sorry for spooking everyone with my over zealous jazedy excitement!  Hope you understand!  Stayed tuned!  It's gona get interesting! Yes I'm rubbing my hands together again!

No comments:

Post a Comment