Tuesday, October 28, 2014

FRUSTRATED!

Arrrrg!  Alright I am being a pirate!  Great Halloween costume, but that isn't what I am talking about.  It's Patrick's Rose!  I think today it is driving me to get a ship and scour other lands for treasure!  The writing doesn't bother me, but continuous problems of the storyline really gets me!  I fix one problem and come smack dab to the next one!  I need to be able to go without sleep for about ten days and be able to work none stop!  Yesssssss!  At least ten days.  I am writing this out of frustration, not even to share, just to let go! Flicking my hands I am trying to calm down, but it is not helping!  Music isn't doing it either!  Praying might if I can calm down enough to put together my thoughts.  ARRRRGGGGGG!  Sorry for the pirate language.  I love writing, and I love to resolve the story to make it what it should be, but I hate getting stuck!  Not writer's block-- I can write anything as long as I know the direction I am going.  Right now I have no clue!  The story is going in a spiral and first I am frustrated with myself for writing it that way to begin with, and second ready to throw my computer across the room as I try to fix it!

Alright... Calm down.  I am the writer.  In reality I can write it however I want to... I can change the time line or the order.  Now I just have to decide what I want to do about this new problem.  Whwew!  Whwew!  I'll blow away the stress!  Yeah right!  I am sure you don't believe that any more than I do.  Can I scream and jump up and down in a tantrum?  No I'd freak out my kids and cats!  Okay I guess I am going back in...  Diving in once more!  If I come up screaming you'll probably hear it where ever you might be!  (sorry for the drama-- just frustrated!)  This is Cat out-- going back in!

No comments:

Post a Comment