Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Key to Her Heart Synopsis

I wanted to share the synopsis for my book The Key to Her Heart.  Meg and I wrote it today.  It will go on the back of the printed book, and also on the postcard sized business that I'm planning to give out to people I'm talking to about this adventure.  On the front of the postcard will be The Key to Her Heart's cover.  I'm just a little excited!  Just a wee bit...

The Key to Her Heart
Driven away from her home by a destructive feud Anna is a successful model in the early seventies. When she attracts the unwanted attention of the eldest son of the fashion world’s biggest tycoon she’s pulled into a vicious game of cat-and-mouse that leaves her running for her life. 

As powerful as he is ruthless Anna refuses to involve Patrick Rueschel, the ever incorrigible and devoted boy from her hometown. Between her father’s vow of vengeance on the Rueschel family and her dark secrets from California, a life with Patrick is out of the question, but as she falls deeper into her foe’s dangerous net,  his love might be the only thing that can save her…

____________
Coming November 2013


What do you think?  I'm stoked!  Can hardly believe it's really happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment