Friday, October 11, 2013

It's Online!!!!!

Yes as the title says, The Key to Her Heart is now for sale online, or actually it will be in a few hours.  It has been uploaded and will be for sale for $3.99 on Kindle (amazon).  We are also loading onto other e-book sites, and are going to have a print copy, but that will take another four weeks as long as everything goes alright.

We actually did it!  I guess now I can say I am an author instead of just a writer, and anyone out there that is curious, now you can purchase The Key to Her Heart.  If you do, please e-mail me, or leave a comment and tell me what you think.  I would love to hear from you!

I guess for right now that's it.  It's been a long night, and I probably should be smart and get in bed for a few hours before babies and kids are up to start the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment