Tuesday, October 8, 2013

So close I can taste it!

Oh my goodness I am so excited, scared, nervous, and even a little freaked out!  Everything is almost ready, but we've run into a few hitches--  nothing that can't be handled, but a little more time-- maybe twenty-four hours maybe even forty-eight hours???  But within the next day The Key to Her Heart will be online as an e-book and I will finnnnnallly be an author!!!!!!  Oh my goodness!  I am so excited!  Yes, my Southern Californian upbringing is kinda showing through right now.  I am sooooo jumpy, like ready to get up and jump up and down like a little girl that's going to Disneyland for the first time (yes I went there ALOT when I was a kid-- to the point that it spoiled me so that midwestern amusement parks are a let down).  But this is big--  as in huge!  This has been my dream since I was fourteen-- and we won't talk about how long ago that was.  Now it's really happening.  So please bear with me as we make everything work.  Also please bear with my horrible grammar and typing errors as I haven't exactly had alot of sleep the last few days.  I promise The Key to Her Heart will be up for everyone to see very VERY soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment