Thursday, November 21, 2013

News clip on The Key to Her Heart.

I've got the print copies of The Key to Her Heart.  We had to slow things down, one because Hope, Todd, and I were all sick with something close to pneumonia or bronchitis and two because Megan had some pressing things that have taken alot of time and energy and have a fastly approaching deadline.  So I promise I will get information to you about the print copies.  In fact I was thinking of doing a sale through me on paper copies of The Key to Her Heart for $7 dollars a copy plus shipping if you want to get in touch with me through facebook for Black Friday.  Otherwise, copies will be $10.95 plus shipping.  We should have it set up on the website soon, and you can still order though CreateSpace too.  Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment