Thursday, January 9, 2014

HAPPPPY 2014 EVERYONE!!!!!!

Happy New Year everyone!  How has the year started for you?  This year dawns much more positive than the last, absolutely!  At least for me!

Meg and I are back to working on publicity.  Tonight she is working on the website to get it fresh and up to par.  Today pretty much every paper in a one hundred mile radius got press releases, and in the coming days The Key to Her Heart will be making headlines in papers and on the radio, and possibly other areas too.

I'll also be guest blogging on SincerelyJenni.com.  That is another Iowa blog, and so that will neat-o and fun! I'm looking forward to that.  From what Meg says there's already a few places she scheduling in Cedar Rapids and Iowa City, and she's talking to people in Des Moines area.  This is different and a little out of my comfort zone, but oh it sounds so awesome!  How could I complain?  Na, can't.

So I invite everyone to stay tuned for this crazy ride!  Six months ago I didn't even know if my dream of authorship was possible, and now look.  Yeah-- just a little gleeful!  Keep tuned to writingcattales.com for updates on what's going one, and I'll do my best to keep you informed on her too-- and of course facebook and twitter.  This is kinda exciting-- ahh x the kinda!

No comments:

Post a Comment