Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Happy 3rd Birthday Alex, my sweet Grandbaby!

My daughter just told me I have seven minutes until the time my sweet little grandson was born three years ago today!  So this is going to be quick----  Maybe.  All of you out there that have been following me know I can sometimes be long winded.  This is Meg and my Ali!  They are both miracles!  Megan is my oldest daughter.  Alexander Edward is her only child.  I call him Ali because Megan started having dreams about him when she was about ten years old and she would tell me about her son that she dreamed about.  After quite a few dreams she gave him the name Alejandro.  So I began to pray for Alejandro.  When she became pregnant with him at nineteen she decided to name him the American version of Alejandro, but I already knew him as that so I just call him Ali for short.  He is the older of the womb warped twins.  Tory is nineteen days younger than him.  I don't know if Meg will kill me for telling you her and Ali's story, but it is not a secret--  We are not the best at keeping 'secrets' around here.  May 18, 2010 Meg was raped.  Three weeks later on June 8th we found out she was pregnant.  My daughter is one of the bravest people I know, but I tell you he is the most awesome boy!  I can't imagine life without him.  My daughter often says that he is a huge part of the reason she could heal from what happened to her!

Megan was born to me when I was twenty and single.  Alot of people encouraged me to have an abortion.  I chose to parent.  I am so glad I chose her.  I did not have the devastation she had to work through to make that decision, but I was young and clueless none the less.  I did seriously look at adoption but chose parenting.  Now I see her and Ali, and get tears in my eyes knowing how blessed I've been to have them both!  So Happy Third Birthday Ali!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment