Sunday, November 2, 2014

Quick update while I figure out my new toy.

Well...  I've had a couple interesting days.  Yesterday, my three year old grandson got a hold of my phone and guess what?  Yep you probably got it--  He opened the sliding glass door from the back room and hurled it outside.  It shattered!  I mean to the point that the cell company could not even recover my numbers!  But when I went there, I had a couple surprises.  For one I was able to do an upgrade, which I really didn't expect.  Two was that I had enough points to get a tablet for free.  To have it on my data plan costs me ten dollars a month. Not bad. So that was worth doing!  I posted about it from the tablet, but I'm still figuring it out and so I wanted to tell you about it anyhow.  So if you see another post after this then you'll know I finally figured out how to post from my tablet!  This is just a quick update.  Hopefully it will come through tonight...  We'll seeeee!  This is Cat out trying to figure it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment