Friday, November 14, 2014

Trying something new

We are at a roller skating rink.  Now I don't do small, so I brought Ali and Tory so they could skate along with Peter. I don't skate-- so I am writing to everyone instead.  That is after trying to teach two three year olds to skate for an hour. I didn't realize helping them could be a workout in and of itself!

Years ago, Meg, Becca, and even Hope (who at the time was about the age of the womb warped twins) use to go skating at least once a month, but more often once a week.  That went on for about a year before we moved to Waterloo.  We continued it a little longer, but then the skating rink closed.  So roller skating died out in our family.  Now since we have moved again it was time to try out something new--  Something old actually.  It is new to Peter.  By the way it was great indoor fun on a chilly afternoon for all the kiddos! In case you can't tell that is Peter in my blurry snap shot.  He loved it too and is already trying to convince me to let him go again tomorrow or on Tuesday night when they have Christian music. I'm probably going to give in because it's great activity for him.  (Besides I don't skate, so it is a break for me.)  

Anyway, just wanted to share our new thing-- old thing.  This is Cat out.

No comments:

Post a Comment