Friday, February 27, 2015

NEED COLOR!!!!!!!

Have you ever had a week that was like a let down after a really amazing time?  Have you ever had that without the amazing time to explain the let down?  That's kinda been this week.  Kinda just doing this 'blaaaa' thing.  I'm prone to emotional ups and downs.  This is just a steady gray.  I like color.  I'll always choose reds, purples, orange, deep royal blue; you know deep, vibrant, color.  Gray just doesn't do it.  Yet this week is just gray.  Maybe even beige which is worse than gray because it has almost no color at all.  I don't do bland in anything, but that's where I am.  Even my writing feel calm-- no spice.  I rewrote the scene that was really bothering me and it still is blaa.  I think it is just me, and I am not like that.  So I am unsure what to do.  Hence when I should be going to bed I am here making this post.  This isn't me.  I mean I am prone to depression if I don't watch myself, and I can get ecstatic.  I'm kinda loopy.  And watch out when I'm angry-- go hide!  (You can see all the colors thing now right?)  But here it's none of those.  It's just there and nothing more and nothing less.  What is this place?  I don't like it.  Hopefully tomorrow will return my color.

No comments:

Post a Comment