Friday, February 27, 2015

Willing to roar???

Alright.  This is four posts in what?... two days?  So be it.  It's not like I am going to get famous this way... Not that I am trying.  This post may lead to infamy Scott Walker style, but hey what the hell...

First let me clear up a few things.  I am a stubborn,  bible believing, freedom believing, alternative medicine following, Spirit filled, Eastern Rite, conservative, Catholic, homeschooling, author, writer, constitutionalist, staunchly pro-life, mama bear of a mother.  I rebel at being told what to do by those who have no clue who I am or what I stand for.  And if any one messes with my kids--  well it won't go good for them-- lets just say that.  I am angry at what I see in this country, and I am angry at people for not standing up to fight-- I am not talking about the battle field.  I am talking in daily life.

 Now if that doesn't get me burned at the stake in this society, just let me go on.  I talk to God and his saints every day, and once in awhile he talks back.  Prayer is the thing that makes life for me livable.  I see his hand in all around me, and I trust Him when I trust no one else or even if I do.    I do not like my faith being made fun of or being made light of by anyone.  I also do not make fun or make light of others faith or lack there of.  So what I have to say next you can like or not, even agree or not, but read it for what it is worth and maybe even listen to the message behind it.

Today was a day He talked back.  He told me to start a dialogue in this forum with anyone that will listen.

Today's topic is dignity.  I believe every human has dignity, not because of what they do, believe, or give, but because they are. --because God made each of us.  Whether you are Christian or not, whether you believe the same as I do or not does not lesson your dignity.  I believe because of that everyone should have a voice, and if they don't someone should be willing to speak for them.  Out of this believe comes the belief that every life is a gift and is precious.  Every stage of life is valuable.  This is where my pro-life views come out of.  It isn't just the abortion debate, but all human life from conception through death and every stage in between.  This is also where my belief in freedom comes from.  There should be freedom to speak and disagree, freedom to believe, freedom to think and process, freedom to bear arms, freedom to rebel, freedom to be safe, and freedom to live-- just to name some of the inherent freedoms that come with being human.  It is the reason I have loved the country that I believed America to be.

Except we have lost this.  It's gone.  We keep pretending it is there, but seriously?  How free are we anymore?  Let's talk about-- pick a topic--  insurance.  Is it alright if we don't want to be insured?  No we are fined.  Is it alright if we are in public service and are vocal about our conservative views?  Scott Walker-- No.  We will be mocked and subpoenaed...  Maybe even audited by the IRS.  To over hear people talk having alternative conservative beliefs is just down right crazy.  So can we be honest with ourselves?  We lost the fight.

  We lost our fight because of our apathy and that royally pisses me off because anything that has ever meant anything I have had to fight for.  I have a motto. 'NEVER GIVE UP!'  I've weathered things that no one should have to, and I made it through.  If you've read my posts you can guess. Damn it!  We want to complain how things are going!  Man this is awful!  We keep losing more freedom!  The schools are lousy!  Why doesn't that teacher really teach my kid??  And why are we so lax on our borders?  We are excellent complainers!

But what are we doing about it????  Who's willing to change their lifestyle to make a change in this country?  It's not just leadership that needs to change.  It is our own homes.  What do we want our life to be?  We begin in our homes and work out from there to our community, then state and ultimately change our land.  Here's the deal, I am only one person.  It isn't something I can do alone.  Those of us that love freedom need to work together.

It's nice to read a post or tweet, or blog, but do we change?  I WANT CHANGE!  So I am starting here.  Actually I started in the way I raised my kids, but I'm calling out anyone that wants to see a moral constitutional country again.  Step up and let's talk.  Let's make plans.  Let's figure out how to get there.  Can we begin the discussion?  Let's exchange ideas. And let's take action.

I am posting-- telling you who I am, and what I want to see changed.  Right now I am talking about beliefs.  But in coming posts I will talk about many things.  Who's up to speaking out?  Who's up to beginning the discussion to figure out what we want and how we're going to go about forcing the changes to get there?  Message me.  Let's talk.  I live in Illinois.  It's not the freest state, but it is where I am and where I will start.  Is there anyone reading this who wants change but feels like they have no voice?  Well two speak louder than one.  Have you ever heard a lion roar?  My roar isn't there yet, but if we gather a crowd we may get heard.  Is there anyone out there willing to start?  This is not just a post, but a plea to those that don't know where to start on a society change.  Join me.  I don't exactly know where to begin, but maybe a few of us can figure it out.  Then maybe others will join us and we begin.

Are you willing to make a roar?


No comments:

Post a Comment