Thursday, September 19, 2013

The Key to Her Heart-- almost ready

Book working has slowed to an almost halt.  Which is very frustrating.  We're still editing.  It's down to comma usage-- not my strong suit.  I seemed to have missed that lesson when I was in school. So my wonderful publicist (my daughter Megan) is going through and checking the usage of commas in my work-- it's taking forever!  I'm not sure how I can help, but we were suppose to be e-book publishing right now.  So now we will be a few days later than we were planning!  URRRRG!  I guess we'll make it work, but I don't like the extra time!  I'd already like to have it out there so I could be sharing The Key to Her Heart with you. Please remember us in your prayers that this last bit of editing gets done quickly!  I'll share on here the moment it's out there!
Otherwise--  Well my life is crazy!  Some of it I can't go into just this minute, but let's just say it's completely batty and I'm hoping things improve!  Say some prayers for that too, please.  I know God is bigger than this life, and that gives me confidence to keep plugging along each day as it is.  Maybe that doesn't inspire you, but in the middle of the circumstance that seem to be devouring all my attention some days, seeing God's intervention is amazing. Daily there are little miracles that keep me going, and I'm so glad to know my God is bigger than all of this.  It keeps me going.  I hope also that in your toughest circumstances you trust our maker.  He is more than awesome!  Now hopefully he will help us get The Key to Her Heart e-published very soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment