Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Book Tour Schedule for February and March

Just an update for all the wonderful people that have been following this journey of mine.  At this point in a couple weeks I will be showing up at fun places-- you know coffee shops and book stores (some of my favorite places to visit anyhow!) to read a little of The Key to Her Heart, answer questions, and do some book signings.  I am just a little excited-- a little being a MAJOR understatement.  So below is the schedule for the first four weeks.  I'm sure Meg will have more to add and this will also be on my website.  But for now this is the schedule through March.
If you are in the area for any one of these events I'd love to meet you.

February 22-- 10 A.M. to NOON The Coffee Attic with The Book Cellar in Iowa Falls, Iowa
March 1-- 11 A.M. to 1 P.M. Book World in Mason City, Iowa
March 8-- NOON to 2 P.M. Tazza Bi Caffe in Council Bluffs, Iowa
March 22--10 A.M. to NOON Cup of Faith in Albert Lea, Minnesota

No comments:

Post a Comment