Thursday, February 6, 2014

I am a guest blogger! How exciting is that!

Alright I wrote about the trouble I had with writing my blog that was going to be posted on SincerelyJenni, and then I never gave anyone any kind of follow up.  The post did save.  Yeah!

Then me being the almost ocd person I can sometimes be I changed it about twenty times.  It was definitely the longest piece for a blog that I've ever written.  Soooo--   I tried to find a niche to clip out.  There wasn't a part I was willing to give up!  After that I had to email it to Meg twice. Finally Meg email it to SincerelyJenni, and I got a surprise!  It was a wonderful one too.

Meg called me this morning because I was out of town, and the internet wouldn't work for my computer.  Jenni posted it!  Oh my goodness!  I feel so honored and privileged!  She even gave it a special place!  This is so cool.  I'll warn you I was very long winded, but it is a subject very dear to my heart.  The title is The Beauty of Adoption and it is a guest blog post on http://sincerelyjenni.com/ if you would like to read it.

If you do, thank you!  I'm debating posting another side of adoption-- my own full story of being adopted, but it is even more deeply personal and longer still-- so that's another debate.  If I do it will be posted tonight.

Well this is Cat out.  Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment