Saturday, February 22, 2014

The Key to Her Heart Book Tour has begun!!!

Had an awesome time in Iowa Falls today.  Talking is always a stretch for me until I get in the middle of it, and then I feel comfortable and get in the swing.  You have to laugh!  I was so nervous and excited about visiting with the people in Iowa Falls simply because it is the first book event I have ever done, but it was wonderful.  I met Tim, Sherri, Amanda, and Mark to name a few people-- that's with me being bad at remembering names! There were probably more than a dozen people I was blessed to meet and hold conversations with.  Everyone was friendly and smiled easily, and I got to share a plate of cookies--  That's always a nice thing.  The coffee was tasty- as always at The Coffee Attic-- On that one the name says it all.  It's a cozy and warm environment that makes it easy for all nerves to just melt away.  On top of all that I did sell some books!  But I tell you it is the people that make it a worthwhile day!  :)  Here's some pictures and I hope to see some new faces in Mason City next week!  If you are in the area drop by Book World next Saturday around eleven in the morning!  I would love to meet you!
Just a couple of the neat-o people I had the privilege to talk with! 


No comments:

Post a Comment