Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Thank You to My Readers

Alright begin again!  I had half a post written, and I lost it.  So here we go, let me start anew.

Today Meg and I almost completed this session of editing.  I am so completely jazzed!  When we get this session done, then I can get copies to my beta readers!  Just to let you know (if you didn't already) a beta reader is someone who reads through the manuscript editing from the readers perspective.  Then I take their suggestions and do a final edit.  After that I may hire a professional editor to make sure I have the polish it needs before publishing.  So publishing is becoming more and more real for me each day!  Talk about being stoked!

Well now that you have the latest book publishing saga, I need to tell everyone who has been reading my blogs thank you.  It is quite flattering to check my blog each day and find more people have looked at it, and maybe even read a little.  That is just beyond anything I expected.  I mean I hoped I would have something to say that someone would want to hear, but it is soooooooo cool to get on here and share my goofy, weird, sometimes just plain mundane thoughts and find out someone has heard me.  There are readers in several parts of the world.  That is just beyond me, and I feel so blessed that all of you would even want to look at what I write.  So thank you again.  Please keep reading!  You give me great joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment