Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Closer, Closer, It's almost reality!

Hi everyone!  Still raining here, but it's giving me good time to figure how I am going to market The Key To Her Heart.  For that I've discovered this website: The Creative Penn.  On there I've found articles on publishing, editing, and even how to create an interesting blog.  (I'm still working to make this as interesting as possible.)  I've read articles from authors that are doing successfully what I am trying to do and it is so encouraging.  There are advertisements from editing services and websites that help with different parts of the publishing process.  If there are writers reading my blog I've put the web address in for you.  It is really a neat site.
The other thing that is exciting is that I finished my read of The Key To Her Heart.  Hope has finished most of her read, and Meg is almost done.  After this there is one more outloud read I will do, then correction.  After that I will be printing out copies for my beta readers to red line!  Who ever thought tearing my work apart would make me so happy!  But of course every time we do an edit it gets closer to being ready for publication.  Oh, this is just making me jazzed.  It's all so close to reality now that I can almost taste the future author in me!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment