Monday, June 24, 2013

Shall we talk about the rain?

Hope's at work.  Meg's at work. Peter's with friends.  The womb warped twins are asleep, and Todd is taking a nap with them.  Man is it quiet!  Perfect time to write my next post.  So here I am, sitting at the keyboard, and for the first time I don't know what to say.  This doesn't happen folks!  You can ask anyone who knows me.  For me there is always something I have on my mind.  There's the topic of God.  Today I am at peace with God.  There's the topic of politics--  Well that one I could dive in deep, but I am kinda fed up with what's going on in this country and don't want to talk about it, or even think about it.  There's the topic of writing, and usually I have plenty to say.  Today I am just glad I got done rewriting that scene!  I think it came out pretty good.  At least I hope it did.

One thing I can say that I would never usually say-- This day is tooooo darn peaceful!  I think I do better with measured chaos!  Then I would have a lot to gab about.

Ah there is one thing to talk about!  The rain! My garden is loving life.  The people not so much.  This summer has been all about the rain.  Peter's baseball has been cancelled at least once a week since the beginning of May because of rain.  But hey, I've been enjoying lettuce, peas, strawberries, tart cherries, asparagus, and even some beans all from my garden.  Now if I'd get some blooms on the tomatoes!  That would really make my day!

Well, I'll write more later.  Hopefully I'll have more on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment