Saturday, July 5, 2014

Had a blast! On the 4th of all days!

Okay!  Yesterday I had a melt down, and today-- Man I had fun!  We went to the best fireworks event since we lived in Louisville back in 1998!  Todd and the girls and I would go to Thunder Over Louisville every year.  Once you see Thunder it spoils other attempts at a fireworks display.  Until today!  So just wanted to update everyone, and tell them the Quad Cities can put on quite a show!  And I even cheered and clapped!  Who ever was in charge of the fireworks display gets five stars from me!  The only thing they could have done better was to set it to music, but it isn't Thunder--  That was said with a big cheesy grin like the one in this picture with my granddaughter/daughter Tory.

There were fireworks going off everywhere!
She wasn't quite sure what to think, but I was
loving it!
 Okay maybe the grin in the picture isn't exactly cheesy, but when I made the above comment I had a much cheesier grin with a chuckle too.  Gotta say we are loving our new town!  And if you are reading this from Louisville then you know exactly what I'm talking about when I say once you've seen Thunder you're spoiled for other shows--  But I tell this one tonight was awesome!  ANND I'M SOOOOO HAPPY right now.  Fireworks are a big deal to me-- Don't ask me why, but I love to watch them.  I am scared to death of lighting a match, but watching fireworks--  That's like totally my thing.  Where we lived before I'd hide out on the 4th because it was pathetic.  This is a BIG deal. I'm living in a place that people care about things likes fireworks...  This is really cool!!!!!

Anyway I hope everyone's 4th of July was awesome, and wanted to get on and wish you and our country the best Independence Day yet!  Hope you had good family time, good food, and a good blast of those colorful things exploding in the sky!  Guess what?  This is Cat out.  <  >
                                                         :   OKAY  I was trying to make funny face--but it didn't quite go over so well-- so just imagine I'm smiling realllllly big and kinda making fun!  I'm feeling goofy tonight for anyone that's doing research on emotions!  Now this is really Cat out!

No comments:

Post a Comment