Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Nerium test day 4

Seeing some differences today and things for my face have begun to calm down.


This is from the first day when I met
with Dr. Diana and she asked me to try
Nerium AD
This is tonight.
I want to show you.  I wasn't sure anything was different until Meg took this photo on the right, and I asked her to compare it to the one she had taken four days ago when Dr. Diana asked me to try Nerium AD.  Notice the slight lines on my forehead in the left photo and how they aren't on the right one.  And the indentation near the scar by eyes in the left that isn't there in the right.  The lighting is different so coloring doesn't count on either, and my face is slight different angle in one as oppose to the other, but kinda interesting don't you think?





So hi everyone.  Here I am tonight before putting on the night cream.  Guess what? No warming sensation today, and not tonight after I put on the night cream either.  I'm feeling a little better about this.  From looking in the mirror I think alot of the redness has gone away, but let's compare day 2 and today, and see what you think.

On the left is today, and on the right is day 2.  Below are the close ups.  What do you think?



 Here's tonight on the left. And on the right day 2.  I think maybe there is some difference-- good difference.  I don't know.  I'm hopeful.  We'll see. I've got one more day, and I guess if I see more change tomorrow then I might try to continue it for a few more days to see what happens. But what do you think?  Well I guess we'll see... Anyway chime in and tell me what you think!  Tonight it's late and I'm kinda tired-- It has been a long day, so I'm gonna call Cat out.  Talk to you tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment