Thursday, July 17, 2014

Nerium AD --Final Analysis

Alright, so here are the final photos.  See what you think.  Left is from tonight and right was the day I started Nerium AD.



July 5, 2014 at about 10 o'clock at night
So what do you think?  I started out with skin in good condition.  So I wasn't expecting anything too dramatic.

When I hit that third day and was having the itching and warming I almost gave up, but now looking at these two photos I'm glad I didn't stop using the Nerium AD night & day creams, because I definitely do see a difference.

On the left that is me about an hour ago.  On the right is me at the same time in the same spot on July 5th.  So this is twelve days apart.  Nerium says to give it a month.

What do you think of two days shy of two weeks?  Could it sell the product? Well I think it may have sold me on it.  Whether I will just be a customer or will try to have others try it I do not know, but it did make a difference in my skin.  The other thing my face and neck are softer too.

Looking at these pictures my face isn't as puffy either, which I hadn't noticed until I saw the two photos side by side.  So if you would like to try a similar test of the product twitter me or facebook me.  I'll get you in contact with the right person.  I think I'm going to keep using it for the next month and then take another photo.  Because I'm kinda impressed-- normally that doesn't happen too easily.

On August 5th I will post again with photos and see how much difference there is then.  In the mean time tell me what you think.

I'll post tomorrow on another subject, but for now--

This is Cat out and going to sleep.  I've got a big day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment