Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Nerium test day 3

Well here we go beginning day three.  In just a moment I'm going to do the Nerium AD night cream.  Very honest I did not do the day cream this morning because all night my skin felt warm and a little itchy-- nothing dramatic,  but even if I'm testing something I still tend to be cautious.  So I thought if it was a reaction giving my face a little break would be a good plan.

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Looking at today's picture I think my tone might have mellowed a little, but it still is more red than I was on day 1.  I guess the real test will be applying the night cream which I'll do as soon as I finish typing this.  Tomorrow I'll have to not be ready to laugh at Alex as he comes bounding into the bathroom when his mom's ready to snap my picture  (just in case this is too serious-- that was joke!).


Here's a shot from tonight that is a little further away.  After applying the Nerium AD night cream again it is warm as if my face has a slight fever, and slightly itchy.  My skin feels tight.  I'm still not sure what I think.
We took pictures of my skin after I put on the cream too, but I'm still techno challenged and I hate to call my daughter out of bed again to fix my problem, and so I will show you those tomorrow for you to compare.
I'm trying to do this with the most accuracy I can so that anyone will be able to use these posts to judge for themselves.  Meg is also producing a U-tube video of at least a couple of the days so you.

I'm also trying to make a decision myself, but so far I have no opinion and I really expected to.

Anyway I'll post again tomorrow and maybe I'll have more of a feeling if I like Nerium AD or not.

Have an awesome rest of your late night.
This is Cat out.

No comments:

Post a Comment