Thursday, July 10, 2014

Nerium test day 5


Tonight
Day 1
Well this is the final day-- at least it is suppose to be.  One problem I'm not completely sure of my response.  My skin does seem to be smoother and not so ruddy.  Today might not be the greatest day to see that.  I spent the afternoon at the zoo and got a little sun-- as in pinked!  It's not bad, but since I've been comparing redness-- Well-- I might be a little more red just because of a little too much sun today.  Yep!  Right across the nose!  And you can definitely tell I'm exhausted tonight too!
Alright I've got to say looking at the side view I look less red tonight even with a sunburn than I did last night.  I want to add a post tomorrow after the color from being 'pinked' today goes down, and I'll see what I think then.  By the way day 2 of no itchy or warmth --except from getting a little more sun than I probably should have.  Well until tomorrow this is Cat out.


Last night
Tonight even with a sunburn.


No comments:

Post a Comment