Tuesday, July 15, 2014

More on Nerium AD

I've been using Nerium AD for over a week. During the first three days I was ready to give up.
If I had I think I would have missed the real story.  In another couple days-- Wednesday or Thursday-- I will post my final pictures for you to compare.  Meg says looking at my skin makes her want to try it too.  One thing is for certain, my skin is much softer.  The tone is much more even also. 
So why am I waiting to make a determination?  I really want to see the comparables too. You know I can look in the mirror but that is still subjective. When I look at a close up first of all I look pretty goofy-- but in all seriousness it doesn't lie.  So I am waiting to see how much difference there will be between day 1 and a couple days from now.  I will post again on that day and you can weigh in to tell me what you think.
For right now this is Cat out.

No comments:

Post a Comment