Monday, July 7, 2014

Nerium test Day 2

Hey everyone!

Well I used the Nerium AD night cream last night and used the day cream this morning.  My skin has felt a little warm all day-- not sure if that is the weather or the cream.  Very honest I don't usually use any kind of moisturizer since I tend toward oily skin rather than dry.  In the winter I'll use a little as needed.  In the Midwest's steamy summers I use nothing but a cleanser each evening and plain water in the morning and for the most part I do not wear make up.  So the warmness could just be my skin is not use to having something on it or it could be a slight reaction I really don't know, or it could be the weather.

In just a moment I am going to do tonight's dose then I'll load pictures and you can see for yourself what you think.  

 I just used the night cream, and the warmness is back as soon as I put it on.  Also when we took the second set of pictures I noticed even in the exact same spot and same lighting my face looked as if the lighting was different and my skin is quite a bit more red.  You can judge for yourself.  We even took a short video and Meg's going to add that to U-tube.  I also want to tell you that a slight reaction is somewhat normal because Oleander is toxic to the human body, and so the skin does react-- now is that why it does some good?  Is that what causes a change?  I don't know.  Homeopathic preparation use a trace amount of something that may be toxic to cure the problems it causes-- I know that's not the exact way it works but a quick good summation.  So does Nerium AD work on the same principle?  I don't know.  This is the reason I am trying it in this manner.


This is me on day 1 close up
 about the same time as tonight 


 This photo was taken last night night before I began using Nerium AD, in my bathroom by the window.  I had just washed my skin and it was dry with no makeup or moisturizer.
This is yesterday just a little further away.
There Tory is in the middle of everything!
This is yesterday as I was putting on the
Nerium AD night cream.

In the third picture I am putting on the Nerium AD night cream for the first time.  It takes alot of water on your hands and your face otherwise it is reallllly sticky.  With the water it's not too bad.  When it dries-- which takes a few minutes it feels tight and slightly itchy, but nothing terrible.  

To compare-- it feels like my skin would after I washed off a skin mask and gently patted it dry with a towel. 
It definitely smells like Oleander.  I remember that smell from being raised in California where big Oleander bushes flourish as part of almost everyone's landscape. 

This was tonight right before I put on the night cream.

This is the same time just further away.










This fourth photo is a close up in the same lighting as last night with my phone taking the picture as well as last night at the same time approximately. 

The fifth is just further away as we did last night.

Down below is last night's close up and tonight's close up side by side.



Alright so what do you think?
Tonight
Tomorrow I'll compare all three days.  I can definitely see a difference just not so sure it is the difference I was hoping for, but maybe tomorrow will be better.
last night

No comments:

Post a Comment