Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Book Review for Today, Tomorrow, Forever Carey's Revenge

This read was awesome!  It took me into the darkest places in my mind...  Places where only the beast who hurt me and the ones that hurt my daughter could take me, and if I wasn't so bent on helping my oldest daughter heal I would have gone there.  Thank goodness I didn't, but for a few moments I went to follow the trail, and honestly loved it.  Here below is my review.  This one would get more than five stars if the system would allow!



Review of Today, Tomorrow, Forever Carey's Revenge


After reading Today, Tomorrow, Forever (Book1) there was not really a choice but to read Carey's Revenge. I've been to the darkness Carey suffers through-- granted not to the extent that he goes through it. Just as he is about to step off from the cliff to where he won't be able to recover he steps back. Thank Goodness! Man this book takes me to the black hole and sliding down it! Wow! I was along for the ride. Carey loses it, and I really don't blame him! He has lost all he loves and has nothing more, and it is because of James. James does deserve everything Carey had planned for him. As much as I know Carey is going over board, I tell you I'd be right there with him.


This is a black little story of revenge pure and simple. I am not a person bent on repaying deeds, but K.A. Duggan writes it so beautifully that I was rooting for Carey to really accomplish his goals. I can't tell you anymore or I will spoil the story surprises and there are a few. I will just say, you need to read it! Both this book and book 1 kinda go together, so read book 1 first. It will set you up to understand this one. Both are well written and will surprise you, no matter what you expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment