Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Fairy World Story Starter....

Fairy stories and fantasy are not my genre.  It is not even a genre that I read, so when this that I am about to relate popped into my head a few nights ago I prayed and asked what to do with it.  Then I posted and asked questions but never got the answer I was looking for.  So this ends up here and I will post this blog in several places in hopes that some of the writers I have gotten to know would like to use it.

I know nothing of the origin of fairies, but below is the story starter that just came to me while I was in bed a few nights ago asleep.  It wasn't a dream, just words.

At the time after Earth was created, fairies were created also.  As mankind defied God and sinned against him the fairies watched knowing they could choose the same, or they could stay good and innocent.  The whole community of fairies went to God and bowed before him, making their choice to remain faithful to him.  Because of their declaration to him he gave them a special realm all their own that is about an eighth of Earth and their own time.  He gave to them the task to care for the natural world and lovingly keep it and they were grateful to him for his kindness to them and have kept their pledge to him.

Then a fairy is born that notices the human world and struggles to feel comfortable within the world she is part of.

Fairies are different than humans in that they can approach God directly, and because of not having sin in their lives they can talk to him like humans talk to each other.

This fairy that is having so much trouble goes to God and explains her difficulty and he allows her to become human, but warns her the human world is very different from the world that she has been a part of...




So here above is the story starter.  I do not know what direction it will go.  I don't even think it is for me to write.  So I present this for someone else to take over and run with if they would like to.  I almost think it is a very different take on this whole genre.  But those that read this and are interested would know that better than I do.  So this is Cat out hoping this gives some writer out there something to at least think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment